Lynne Koy’s real estate experience spans over four decades (12 years in Chicago and 30+ years in Sarasota) and has translated into residential real estate sales of $1 billion. Licensed in 1973, Lynne has experienced success at every level with Coldwell Banker Real Estate.
Long-term community involvement has given her a great appreciation for the communities, the people and the fabulous lifestyle of Sarasota.
With superior organization skills and intense commitment to customer service, Lynne is your best asset when choosing a REALTOR®, whether buying or selling your home.
- $60 Million in Closed & Pending Sales Volume so far in 2018
- $50 Million in Closed Sales Volume in 2017
- Ranked #1 Agent in total closed sales volume in Bird Key
- Ranked #1 Agent in the 34236 zip code in SFH* total closed sales volume
- Ranked #1 Agent in all of Sarasota County in SFH* total closed sales volume
- Ranked #2 Agent in the 34228 zip code in SFH* total closed sales volume
- Ranked #2 Agent in the Sarasota and Manatee Counties combined in SFH* total closed sales volume
- (*Single Family Homes)
- Certified REALTOR® Broker (CRB)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Licensed as a real estate Broker in 1973
- Elevated her license from Agent to Broker in 1975
- Five-Star Real Estate Agent
- International President’s Premier (awarded to less than 1% of all Coldwell Banker Sales Associates worldwide)
- Legends Society Award
- Mega Superstar Sarasota Association of REALTORS®
- REALTOR® Emeritus Status, Signifying 40 Years as a member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Co-Producer for the Sarasota Opera
- Meals on Wheels Volunteer Driver since 2006
- Make-a-Wish Foundation Sponsor and Volunteer
- Safe Place and Rape Crisis Center (SPARCC) Board Member – Previous Volunteer and Counselor
- Sarasota Film Festival Sponsor
- Platinum Sponsor for Moffit/Sarasota Memorial Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation
- West Coat Black Theatre Troup Sponsor
- Proud Supporter of Mote Marine Laboratory
Our Mission Statement
I will provide the highest level of service to my customers and clients.
I will patiently listen to their concerns, their wants and their needs.
I will exceed their expectations as I solve their problems and meet their needs.
I will project a positive “can-do” attitude to customers, to clients and to other REALTORS® (who are also my customers and clients).
I will conduct my business practices in a totally honest, ethical and professional manner.
I will treat people as I want to be treated.
I will remember that excellence is never an accident, that hard work and planning do have their rewards, and that each of us should take time to smile, smell the roses, and enjoy the journey.